Seeking two therapists to join our team in the Raleigh County office. Both will provide individual and/or group therapy on an outpatient basis using evidence-based approaches. Also, provides initial clinical evaluations and reassessments to determine diagnostic impressions and make appropriate treatment recommendations. The therapist works with a multi-disciplinary treatment team to develop and implement the treatment plan and/or treatment strategy. One position will service consumers with substance use or co-occurring substance use and mental health disorders and the second will serve children, families and adults.
Formal Education, Certification/Licensure, & Other Requirements
· Must have a Master’s Degree in a human services related field from a regionally accredited institution of higher learning;
· Prefer license and/or engaged in licensing process;
· Prefer Certification as an Addictions Counselor in the State of West Virginia; and
· Must be able to pass all required background checks.
Both positions are full time with the typical work week being Monday through Friday. FMRS offers a competitive salary with a broad range of excellent fringe benefits. The benefit package includes health insurance, retirement, vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, private disability insurance, and life insurance.
We are looking for individuals to provide support services in treatment facilities and community settings in the Beckley area. Full and part-time opportunities.
· Valid WV Driver’s License & a satisfactory driving record
· High School Diploma/G.E.D.
· Applicant must be able to clear all background checks
· Starting Salary $10.27 per hour
· Full time positions include:
o Paid Vacation, Sick & Holidays
o Health Insurance
o 401K Pension Plan
o Disability, Life, AD&D Insurance