Registered Nurse - R.N.
Seeking Registered Nurse to work with a team of professionals providing behavioral health services to high risk consumers residing in the community. The individual will serve as a team member on an ACT (Assertive Community Treatment Team). This position is based in the Raleigh County office and requires home visits to individuals who live within close proximity to the office. Other requirements include participation in daily team meetings and treatment team meetings, monitoring medications, completing assessments and administering injections as ordered.
· RN License in good standing & licensed to practice nursing in the State of WV
· Psychiatric nursing experience 1 year required
· Valid Driver’s License and access to a personal vehicle
· Strong, professional work ethic
· Demonstrated solid interpersonal skills
· Applicant must be willing to work in the community
· Normal work hours being Monday through Friday with on-call responsibilities on a rotating basis
FMRS offers a competitive salary with a broad range of excellent fringe benefits.The benefit package includes health insurance, retirement, vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, private disability insurance, and life insurance. FMRS is an approved site of the National Health Service Corps.
We are looking for individuals to provide direct care services in treatment facilities and community settings for individuals with behavioral health and substance abuse conditions in the Beckley area. Full and part-time opportunities.
· High School Diploma/G.E.D.
· Applicant must be able to clear all background checks (WV Cares)
· Valid WV Driver’s License & a satisfactory driving record
· Starting Salary $10.37 per hour
· Full time positions include:
o Paid Vacation, Sick & Holidays
o Health & Dental Insurance
o 401K Plan with company contribution & match
o Short & Long Term Disability, Life, AD&D Insurance
o Other optional benefits available