SUD Residential Clinical Director
The SUD Residential Clinical Director provides clinical oversight and supervision to ensure that quality, evidence based interventions are delivered across all FMRS Health Systems Inc. residential substance use treatment services. This position provides clinical supervision, documentation review, training, consultation, curriculum design and one on one skill development for residential programs’ clinical staff.
Must possess a minimum of a Master’s degree in Counseling, Social Work, or Psychology and a Master’s and sick leave, paid holidays, private disability insurance, and life insurance. FMRS Heallevel license or be licensure eligible. Two years’ experience with the SUD population preferred. Salary is negotiable based on experience and credentials (e.g. ADC, AADC). Must Possess a Valid WV Driver’s License
FMRS offers a competitive salary with a broad range of excellent fringe benefits. The benefit package includes health insurance, retirement, vacation th Systems, Inc. is an approved site of the National Health Service Corps.
Registered Nurse – R.N.
Seeking Registered Nurse to work with a team of professionals providing behavioral health services to
high risk consumers residing in the community. The individual will serve as a team member on an ACT
(Assertive Community Treatment Team). This position is based in the Raleigh County office and
requires home visits to individuals who live within close proximity to the office. Other requirements
include participation in daily team meetings and treatment team meetings, monitoring medications,
completing assessments and administering injections as ordered.
RN License in good standing & licensed to practice nursing in the State of WV
Psychiatric nursing experience 1 year required
Valid Driver’s License and access to a personal vehicle
Strong, professional work ethic
Demonstrated solid interpersonal skills
Applicant must be willing to work in the community
Normal work hours being Monday through Friday with on-call responsibilities on a
FMRS offers a competitive salary with a broad range of excellent fringe benefits. The benefit
package includes health insurance, retirement, vacation and sick leave, paid holidays, private
disability insurance, and life insurance. FMRS is an approved site of the National Health Service
This opportunity is a uniquely rewarding and challenging position for individuals interested in working in a professional team environment providing behavioral health and substance use disorder services for men and women.
· Provides assessment, treatment planning, crisis intervention, supportive counseling and discharge planning in a short term treatment facility.
· Master’s Degree in a Human Service-Related Field or Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience.
· License in field of practice preferred.
· Strong, Professional Work Ethic
· Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
· Must Possess Valid WV Driver’s License
· Applicant must be able to clear all Background Checks
· Health Insurance
· 401K Pension Plan
· Paid Vacation And Sick Leave
· Disability/Life/ADD Insurance
We are looking for individuals to provide support services in treatment facilities and community settings in the Beckley area. Full and part-time opportunities.
· Valid WV Driver’s License & a satisfactory driving record
· High School Diploma/G.E.D.
· Applicant must be able to clear all background checks
· Starting Salary $10.27 per hour
· Full time positions include:
o Paid Vacation, Sick & Holidays
o Health Insurance
o 401K Pension Plan
o Disability, Life, AD&D Insurance
Community Integration Specialist
FMRS Health Systems, Inc. located in Beckley, WV has an opening in Raleigh County for a Community Integration Specialists. This position is primarily responsible for service coordination and the planning and development of activities that support recovery for participants in FMRS’ Residential Substance Abuse Treatment Programs.
Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Service Related Field
Must Possess Valid WV Driver’s License
Access to a Personal Vehicle
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES INCLUDE:
· Provides service coordination
· Plans, develops and implements activities for participants in residential substance abuse treatment programs.
· Develops activity plans to strengthen the systems in place that support each individual’s recovery.
· Works as part of a team of professionals integrating treatment addressing co-occurring physical and mental health as well as substance use disorders.
· Scheduled hours will vary. Some evening/weekend work.
· Competitive salary
· Health Insurance
· 401K Pension Plan
· Paid Vacation, Sick Leave & Holidays
· Disability, Life/ADD Insurance