SA Therapist Residential
We are seeking an individual interested in working in a professional team environment, providing behavioral health and substance abuse services. Substance use disorder experience is preferred however recent/new graduates will be considered. Selected candidate will provide assessment, individual and group therapy, including services required for those receiving Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), to a wide range of individuals with SUD, Co-Occurring and Behavioral Health diagnoses. The position is full time with the typical work week being Monday through Friday. FMRS Health Systems, Inc. is an approved site of the National Health Service Corps.
· Master’s Degree in a Social Service-Related Field
· Licensed, or License Eligible Preferred
· Strong interest working with Co-occurring Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders Preferred
· Population specific training provided
· Staff development funding provided for ongoing training.
· Health Insurance
· 401K Pension Plan
· Paid Vacation, Sick Leave & Holidays
· Disability, Life/ADD Insurance
We are looking for individuals to provide direct care services in treatment facilities and community settings for individuals with behavioral health and substance abuse conditions in the Beckley area. Full and part-time opportunities.
· High School Diploma/G.E.D.
· Applicant must be able to clear all background checks (WV Cares)
· Valid WV Driver’s License & a satisfactory driving record
· Starting Salary $10.37 per hour
· Full time positions include:
o Paid Vacation, Sick & Holidays
o Health & Dental Insurance
o 401K Plan with company contribution & match
o Short & Long Term Disability, Life, AD&D Insurance
o Other optional benefits available